IPC PAS Microsymposium, 16-18 January 2018
Our active participation:
- Oral presentation by Pawel Lisowski: "Dual Functionality of TiO2/Biochar Hybrid Materials: Photocatalytic Phenol Degradation in the Liquid Phase and Selective Oxidation of Methanol in the Gas Phase".
- Poster presentation by Vaishakh Nair: "Selective oxidation via photocatalysis for lignin valorisation in continuous flow microreactors".
- Poster presentation by Ayesha Khan: "Simultaneous conversion of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural into 2,5-furandicarboxylic acid and hydrogen via photocatalysis".
- Poster presentation by Pawel Lisowski: "Eco-friendly low-temperature ultrasound-induced sonocrystallization of TiO2/lignocellulosic carbon materials and their application in heterogeneous photocatalysis".
- Poster presentation by Tomasz Dańko: "Selective photooxidation of lignin model compound - benzyl alcohol in a microfluidic reactor".
Sincere thanks to our IPC-PAS Administrative Body for organizing such a nice environment to share our chemistry, and also big thanks to all members of our group for taking part in this event.