The Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The Accessibility Statement applies to the website Catalysis for Sustainable Energy Production and Environmental Protection
- Website publication date: 2020-11-19
- Date of the last significant update: 2020-11-19
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is inconsistent with the Digital Accessibility Act of Public Entity's Websites and Mobile Applications due to incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
Content not available
- font size cannot be changed on the website;
- the inability to adapt the content to machine readability;
- no possibility of changing the contrast;
- no access to the content with a keyboard;
- limited availability of functionality with a keyboard;
- no description in text form for non-text content that can be changed by the user into other forms (e.g. enlarged print, Braille, synthetic speech, symbols or simplified language).
Preparation of an accessibility declaration
- The declaration was drawn up on: 2020-11-19
- The declaration was recently reviewed and updated on: 2020-11-19
The declaration is based on a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
- Responsible for considering comments and requests: Juan Carlos Colmenares Quintero.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 22 343 3215
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments on the digital accessibility of the page or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital availability of a page or its element,
- request that unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- an indication of a convenient form of disclosing information, if the request concerns disclosure of unavailable information in an alternative form.
The application should be considered immediately, no later than within 7 days. If the availability or alternative form of access is not possible within this period, it should take place within 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
If these deadlines are not met and the request is refused, a complaint may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to the following address:
- Supervisory authority: Director of the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw
Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Kasprzaka 44/52, 01-224 Warsaw
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 22 343 31 08
You can also submit a complaint to the Ombudsman
- There are two entrances to the building from ul. Kasprzaka and from Płocka Street. Both entrances to the building are for people with reduced mobility. Possibility to move in a wheelchair.
- Building number 3, where our research group is located, consists of a staircase with stairs and an elevator, and a corridor on the first floor.
- A parking space for disabled people is located at the entrance from Płocka Street.
- You can enter the outside of the building with an assistance dog. Pets are not allowed inside the building.
- There is no sign language interpreter in the building.